|Contact: Eric Davis|
Aircraft Listing Details:
|Total Hours: 1162|
|Total Landings: 922|
|APU Manufacturer: T-20G-10C3A|
|APU Hours: 285|
|APU Serial: SP-E080513|
|Engine Manufacturer: Pratt & Whitney 305A|
|Engine Maintenance Program: ESP Gold|
- Two U.S. Owners Since New
- Engines Enrolled on ESP Gold
- Airframe Enrolled on Smart Parts Plus
- Aircell Swift Broadband Wi-Fi Flight Phone
- MNPS, B-RNAV/RNP-5, RNP-10, P-RNAV & RVSM Capable
- Enrolled on CAMP
- Collins Pro Line 21 EFIS Avionics
- Dual Collins VHF-422C Comms w/8.33 Spacing
- Dual Collins VIR-432 Navs w/FM Immunity
- Dual Collins DME-442 DMEs
- Collins ADF-462 ADF
- Dual Collins TDR-94D Transponder
- Dual Collins FMS-5000 Flight Management System
- Dual Collins GPS-4000A
- Dual Collins ADC-850D Air Data Computers
- Dual Collins RTU-4220 Radio Tuning Units
- Dual Collins AHC-3000 Attitude Heading Computers
- Collins ALT-4000 Radio Altimeter
- Honeywell Mark V EGPWS w/Windshear
- Collins TWR-850 Weather Radar w/Turbulence Detection
- L3 Communications WX-1000E Stormscope
- Collins TTR 4000 TCAS II w/ change 7
- Dual Honeywell HF-1050 HF Radios w/SELCAL
- Cockpit Voice Recorder
- ARTEX 406-2 ELT w/Nav Interface
Features & Options
- Airshow 4000 In-Flight Information System
- SAT Phone System
- Aircell Swift Broadband
- CD Changer and Single DVD Player
- Forward & Aft Bulkhead Mounted 15" LCD Monitors
Phase A Inspection Due August 16, 2017
Phase B Inspection Due May 17, 2019
Phase C/D Inspection Due May 20, 2018
Gross Weight (Ramp) 23,750 lbs.
Max Takeoff Weight 23,500 lbs.
Max Landing Weight 19,500 lbs.
Max Zero Fuel Weight 17,500 lbs.
Empty Weight 14,800 lbs.
BOW 15,285 lbs.
ExteriorOverall Matterhorn White with Aristo Blue, Gamma Gray & Black Accent Striping.
Specifications Subject To Verification upon Inspection. Aircraft Subject To Prior Sale or
Withdrawal from Market.
Spec last edited: 08/09/17